As another successful school year comes to an end, parents, students and the public are asked to note the following:
PARENT PROTAL – access to the Parent Portal has been turned off as teachers finalize grades and we prepare to print report cards. Parent Access will be restored on Thursday, June 25th after 1:00 PM.
BOOK RETURN – this is ongoing. Students are not expected to be in school this week unless they are writing exams, however books can and need be returned to the office this week.
FINAL DAY – The final day for students will be Thursday, June 25th. It is a regular start time with regular bus runs in the morning. There is a compressed schedule for this day as follows:
- 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM – Book Return, lock return and final locker clean out.
- 9:00 AM to 10:15 AM – Athletic Awards Assembly
- 10:15 AM to 10:30 AM – Recess
- 10:30 AM to 11:45 AM – Academic Awards Assembly and Year End Slide Show
- 11:45 AM to 12:15 PM – Year End BBQ
- 12:15 PM – Report Card Distribution and Dismissal.
We also take this opportunity to thank the School Council, the many sponsors, coaches, Breakfast Club volunteers and overall tremendous parental contributions to the various tournaments and events hosted throughout the school year. Together you have made this a year to remember.
We also want to welcome our new Grade 7 students to Roncalli for the Fall 2015 and say Good Bye and best wishes to the Graduating Class of 2015.
Please accept our sincere thanks and best wishes to one and all for a safe and enjoyable summer.