Dear parents, NISEP is seeking host homes for international students that will be attending Roncalli Central High School in Avondale in September. Below is a list of Requirements for this wonderful, rewarding program.
- Each home must be non-smoking
- Students must have own bedroom
- Room should contain dresser, bed, desk and, if possible, window.
- WiFi is a must as they communicate with families back home.
- Own your own home.
- Have a car or truck for transportation
- Families are required to transport students involved in adventure program to location of monthly activity, usually city or to bus on TCH
- Provide three meals and school lunch.
- Treat students like family.
- Fill out application, once match is made a RCMP check will be needed on adults in home.
- In home visit by Coordinator.
- Families are paid $700 month non-taxable at the end of each month through automatic deposit to your bank for services rendered.
- Students are here for various time slots: 3 months, 5 months and 10 months.
Students are between the ages 15-17 arriving from SPAIN, GERMANY, MEXICO, KOREA, CHINA, CHILE, THAILAND,
AFRICA and BRAZIL. For more information, we ask you to first visit www.nisep.ca to view the program and then call or text
Christine Power, Host Home Coordinator for NISEP in the CBN area, at 709-597-9838.